Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat) : : Female : : Baby : : Large
Won't you think about adopting me?
Print an adoption flyer for Bailey!
Meet BAILEY! Bailey is a sweet and fun pyr mix who weighs 50 pounds and is around 6 months old. Bailey loves playing with her foster siblings, chew toys and puzzle toys. She gets along with cats and loves being with her people. She will need to continue to work on her house manners (she’s just a puppy after all!) but is very food motivated and is really smart! She sleeps through the night in her crate and is very close to being fully potty trained. Bailey would love a home with another playful dog and a yard she can run in. Bailey is currently being fostered in Texas but can be on the next NW transport!
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY ADOPTION:
1) PUPPIES WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN HOMES THAT HAVE AT LEAST ONE MEDIUM TO LARGE YOUTHFUL, PLAYFUL RESIDENT DOG that is age 1 or older. This helps integrate the dog into your household easier by giving the pup a mentor.
2) These puppies are not livestock dogs. They must be family pets that are allowed inside the home.
3) In addition to the youthful playful dog, someone must also be home at least part of the day. Please do not apply for a puppy if you are gone 8+ hours a day.
4) We give preference to applicants with prior Great Pyrenees knowledge/experience.
5) Secure and visible fencing required.
6) You must have a plan in place to socialize your puppy properly.
Adoption Fee: $325
All of our puppies are spayed/neutered, microchipped and up to date on age appropriate vaccinations.
We do not adopt to families with children under the age of 6.
Transport Fee: $350
Transport fee includes the cost of transport plus the Health Certificate required for USDA approved transport.
All of our puppies are spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations.
Adoption applications can be found on our website: www.greatpyrsandpaws.org
Northwest adopter pays cost of transport to independent transport company. Transport is arranged by GPPR.
More about Bailey
Good with Dogs, Good with Cats, Good with Older/Considerate Kids Only, Good with Adults, Somewhat vocal, Requires a yard, Leashtrained, Cratetrained, Playful, Eager To Please, Intelligent, Even-tempered